If you need to hire a video camera crew for an on-location production, trust Oswego Creative to deliver. Oswego Creative has been producing videos for more than 25 years, and the majority of the production we do is outside the constraints of the studio setting. Recent on-location productions have taken our camera crews to locations as diverse as the Grand Canyon for the Nik Wallenda wire walk to the top of the Freedom Tower to chronicle the final placement of the spire and beacon. These years of experience in the field allow our video crews to efficiently and effectively set up, light, direct talent and shoot in any location.
When it comes to producing quality video productions, there is no replacement for experience. Each member of the Oswego Creative camera crew brings years of experience to your shoot, providing you with a seasoned, professional camera crew dedicated to delivering only the highest quality video executions.
Because we have so many years of experience, there isn’t a situation or request we haven’t heard before. Prior to the shoots, our camera crew will work with you to setup and coordinate all facets of an on-location production. This discovery and pre-production process allows us to identify potential questions and issues with the shoot prior to filming. Once on-location, our camera crews operate within a proven development process that allows Oswego Creative to produce high-quality executions in a timely, cost-effective manner.
When you hire a camera crew from Oswego Creative, you get access to some of the best equipment in the business. This includes top-of-the-line cameras, lighting and sound equipment. Our on-location camera crews have the following equipment at our disposal for the on-location productions:
HD Camera Equipment
- Sony NEX FS700 HD Video Camera
- Canon 5D Mark II DSLR HD Camera
- Sony PMW-EX3 XDCAM EX HD Camera
- Sony PMW-EX1 XDCAM EX HD Camera
- Lenses: 18 X 200mm F3.5 to 6.3 Zoom, 35mm F1.5, 50mm F1.4, 85mm F1.5
- Cartoni Focus Tripods and Heads
- Atomos Samurai Digital 4:2:2 Recorder
- LED Light Kit #1: 2-1′ X 1′ LED Lights (battery powered), w/Chimera soft boxes, 1-Arri 300w Fresnel, 1-Arri 150w Fresnel
- LED Light Kit #2: 2-1′ X 1′ LED Lights (battery powered), w/Chimera soft boxes, 1-Arri 300w Fresnel, 1-Arri 150w Fresnel
- LED Camera Lights
- 2-600w Arri Fresnels
- Sennheiser Wireless Lavalier Microphone Systems
- Electrovoice RE-50 Hand Held Microphones
- Sennheiser ME66 Shotgun Microphone
- CAD GXL2200 Voiceover Microphone